2020/2021 COVID-19 PROTOCOL
- Disinfection of keys before and after the stay
- Self-service hydro-alcoholic gel available in the lobby.
- You are carefully invited to come with your personal washable mask.
- The ventilation of the rooms done during the day and at least for 3 hours.
- Bedding and pillows are equipped with disposable mattress pads.
- We had to remove the fans usually present in the rooms.
- Disinfection of sensitive areas with care (handles, windows, remote control, etc.).
- The toilets are cleaned every 2 days. If you want your towels to be changed, please drop them in the shower.
- Sheets are changed mid-stay, for all stays longer than 4 nights and less than 10 nights. Up to 4 nights the sheets are not changed.
- Ladies, thank you for respecting the bathroom linen and not using gloves, hand towels and towels as a make-up removing wipe! Please bring your makeup removal equipment. It is a simple respect but some have tended to forget it hence this little reminder.
- We ask our guests to respect the arrival time communicated the day before by text message so as not to have a group reception. Reception will be between 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Regarding departures, please do not exceed the maximum time of 10:30 am so that the rooms can be sufficiently ventilated and cleaned between each guest.
- We had to remove all the documentation, we have provided you with a plan for each room of the cycle paths, for the other documents please collect them from the tourist offices.
- Not having a TPE machine, thank you kindly to proceed to the payment of the balance either by bank transfer before your arrival, or the day before by telephone with me to proceed to the electronic payment. The last payment will have to include the tourist tax in order to avoid as much as possible the manipulation of the currency or the paper (check).
We have decided to open only 3 rooms out of the 5 usually offered in order to ensure additional peace of mind regarding the application of social distancing. For your comfort, our heated swimming pool will be accessible from April to October as well as the spa at the bottom of the garden and the private spa in the KAKI room.
For groups of families or friends, the privatization of the house is possible with a maximum of 10 people (minimum age is 15 years).
You have therefore understood that all of its measures are necessary to counter the spread of Covid-19.
Your hosts, despite all the care taken to counter the virus, cannot be held responsible for any contamination beyond their control.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
Sandrine And Yann GIRARD